IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT JOINING THE MARKET
Download and read the Market Rules Document below before proceeding to submit your application.
MARKET RULES DOCUMENT (PDF)
If you wish to become a vendor at the Waimea Town Market, be sure to download and read the Market Rules Document above.
MARKET INFORMATION YOU’RE REQUIRED TO KNOW:
- The Market is at Parker School on Saturday mornings.
- Booth rent is weekly, due and payable in full for each month in advance, on the first Saturday of the month.
- This is a volunteer market – no one gets paid to run it or otherwise profits from it – so vendors are asked to help with parts of the set-up and clean-up.
- Vendors are required to have a securely staked or weighted tent, a sign and table coverings for all tables used.
- If you plan to sell food, you will need a Temporary Food Establishment permit, issued by the State Health Department. These are issued for 20 weeks, and must be renewed on time, regularly.
If you wish to join, please fill out the application on the left, and download/read the full copy of the Market Rules Document (above).
Your application will be forwarded to the Market Steering Committee, which makes admissions decisions. After reviewing your application, the Committee will likely ask you to bring samples of your products for review/approval.
Please keep in mind the Market is managed entirely by volunteers and we are only able to review vendor applications every few weeks. We know you are waiting to hear from us, and we aim to get back to you as quickly as possible!