MARUYAMA JONES FARM grows and handcrafts moringa products in Kona. Moringa is a superfood vegetable tree often known as kalamungay or malunggay in Hawaii. We create artisanal teas from its leaves and cosmetic oil from its seeds. Our farming is based on the idea that health is all about prevention and working with nature to live well.
Moringa leaves contain high levels of protein, calcium, iron, potassium and vitamins A and C. The tree also has medicinal value. Eating can help to prevent chronic diseases by:
- boosting the immune system
- fighting inflammation
- regulating blood sugar
- providing caffeine-free energy
The moringa seed oil is an all-in-one skin healer and protector. Each ounce of oil comes from 1,000 seeds grown and cold-pressed on our farm. The serum has many benefits:
- deeply moisturizing
- evens skin tone and texture
- balances combination skin by reducing unwanted skin sebum
- firms skin and boosts collagen with vitamins A and C
- fights bacteria, fungus and viruses
We harvest and create botanicals in small batches, with meticulous care, to preserve its natural benefits for you.
Vendors: Geoff and Misa Maruyama Jones